Odigia has an Anchor button located on the toolbar.
An Anchor Link is a link used to bring a reader to a specific location on that page. Anchor Links can be used to help students navigate to a table, concept, question, or any location on the page.
To insert an Anchor Link:
- Navigate to the location on the page where you would like students to be taken when they click on the link.
- Click on the Anchor button. You will be prompted to name the Anchor.
Note: After clicking okay, you will see a small anchor in the location you’ve selected. Students will not see this.
- Highlight the text you would like students to use, as a link, to take them to the location of the anchor. Then click the link button on the toolbar.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the Anchor you created. Click okay.
Note: We recommend you select none for the target to avoid a new window opening.
- Be sure to click Save at the bottom of editing mode, and test your new anchor in view mode.