Students must create an account before enrolling to a course.
- If you do not have an account, click the signup dropdown located on the top right of the page.
Most institutions have a custom installation of Odigia. If you do not know the custom URL for your institution, please contact your Local Administrator for assistance.
- Complete the form fields and click the “sign up” button.
- Your email address will serve as your username.
- Your password must be at least six characters long, and it must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase, and one numeric character.
- Once your account is created, you will receive an email. Open this email, and confirm your account to access the course catalog.
- Find the course you would like to enroll in, and click the “Enroll to Course” button.