To populate the featured posts section of the activity feed, go to the desired discussion post or comment and click the link located on the right of the post or comment that says "Feature this post" or "Feature this comment."
Featured posts and comments will be displayed in the carousel at the top of the Activity Feed page. These featured discussions allow teachers to direct class discussion and provide positive student recognition.
- A panel will expand with feature options. Select the "Feature this Post" checkbox.
- If you want to overwrite the original title or post area, fill out the teacher title and post fields.
- Select the feature dates. If no start date is selected, the content will be featured immediately. If no end date is selected, the content will remain featured, until the checkbox is manually updated.
- Select "Revert to Original Post Image" checkbox if you want to feature the original post image, or click the "Browse" button to feature a different image.
- Click save. A note below the item will indicate that the post or comment is marked as featured.
To remove a featured item, unselect the "Feature this Post" checkbox mentioned in Step 1.
Featured posts should not contain videos. Only images and links are supported in featured items.