Users must create an account before enrolling in a course. Once your account is created and confirmed, you will be brought to the Course Catalog.
If you do not have an enrollment code, you may need to contact your Local Administrator so he or she can assign you to the proper course section.
- Browse the Course Catalog, and find the course you would like to take.
Click the “Enroll to Course” button.
- You will be brought to the course profile page. The course profile page contains introductory information about the course. In the right column (see image below), enter the Course Code in the Enrollment box. Then, click the “Submit” button.
Enrollment codes link to the student's course and section. Enrollment codes come from the class instructor. If you are not linked to your specific course and section, contact your Local Administrator.
- If no payment is required, the course will show in your catalog. From here you can open your course and get started.
- If payment is required, you will be brought to the payment page. Enter your payment information, and click the “Purchase Course” button located in the right column.
- Open your course. After you successfully purchase your course, you will see the “Open Course" button. Click “Open Course” to access course material.