Users must create an account before enrolling into a course. Once your account is created and confirmed, you will be brought to the Course Catalog.
If you do not have an enrollment code, you may need to contact your Local Administrator so he or she can assign you to the proper course section.
- Browse the Course Catalog, and find the course you would like to take.
Click the “Enroll to Course” button.
- You will be brought to the course profile page. The course profile page contains introductory information about the course. On the right column is a place for you to enter the course enrollment code and click the “Submit” button.
Enrollment codes determine what course section a student is enrolled into. You should have received an enrollment code from your instructor. If you accidentally enrolled into the wrong course section, or if you enrolled without a course code when you should have entered one, please contact your Local Administrator for assistance. Otherwise, you will not be able to view the activity happening in your class!
- If no payment is required, the course will show in your catalog. From here you can open your course and get started.
- If payment is required, pay for your course. After you click the “Submit” button to enroll, you will be brought to a payment page. Enter your payment information, and click the “Purchase Course” button located in the right column.
- Open your course. After you successfully purchase your course, you will see the “Purchase Course” button, located in the right column, change to “Open Course.” Click “Open Course” to access course material.