You and your students will need to access Odigia through your Canvas Course shell only.
To add the button/link to your courses, follow these instructions.
Adding Odigia to your Canvas Course
- Log into Canvas
- Select your course
- Go to Modules page and click on the + button to create new Item
- Choose to add the external tool
- Add: External Tool
- Choose ‘Odigia Course’
- URL: will be displayed automatically
- Page Name: You can indicate any name to be displayed on Modules page and visible to students
- Enable ‘Load in new tab’ checkbox, so that Odigia opens in new window.
- Click Add Item button
- Publish the created Item to make it visible to students
- Be sure to test the connection by clicking on the Link to Open Odigia. If you see the Odigia Course Catalog, the connection was created successfully. If you do not see the catalog, please contact our Support Team.