Some assessments may include questions that require you to grade them manually.
- From the homepage, click on Grade Assignments
- Click on the Assignments tab
You may use the drop down menus to filter by section, student, and assignment that you want to grade.
- Click on the To Be Graded tab and then click on the New button
- Enter the points earned in the space provided on individual questions and/or at the bottom of the assignment
You may add optional feedback. Once the grade is entered, click Save or Submit.
- Save allows the instructor to save a grade and come back to make changes to the grade later. A student will not see this grade. A Save button is available only in a new submission.
- Submit will show a grade to a student on the Quiz/Test page.
To learn about assignments that were submitted late, click here.
Practice assignments are all auto-graded. To view student results for these assignments, follow these directions:
- From the homepage, click on Instructor Dashboard
- Click on the Content Performance tab
Use the drop down menus to select which section and students you would like to view.
View scores by Set or by Concept by clicking the arrows on the left. The following gives the definition of each heading:
- Clicks: The number of clicks made by students
- % of Correct Practice: Percent of Practice questions answered correctly
- # of Students Practice Completed: The number of students in the class who have completed all of the Practice assignments in the course, Set or Concept. In the image below 56/70 means that 56 of the 70 students completed ALL of the Practice assignments in the first Set
- Time: Time spent within the course, Set or Concept
The following image shows the same data in the Concepts under the first Set:
Here is an article that tells more about how active students are within the Content, Assignments, and Discussions.