You can move concepts to any location within the same set or different set within the course.
- Make sure to be in edit mode
- Locate the concept that you would like to move
Click on the arrow to expand the set where the concept is located.
- Locate the concept you want to move
- Move the concept within the current set
Drag and drop the concept to the location where you want it to be within
Move the concept to another set
- Click on the concept you want to move
- Click the move button
Use the drop-down menu to choose the set where you want to move the concept.
Be sure to click Save or Save & Exit.
Note: The concept will be moved to the bottom of the set you chose. You may now move it to wherever you want within that set using the instructions above.
To learn more about editing a course, please read the article