You can export grades from all assignments, a group of assignments, or an individual assignment.
- From the homepage select EXPORT GRADES
- Click on the Export Grades button (it should already be selected)
- Click the drop down menus to select the Section and Data Type.
- Next, click the drop down menu to choose to export to Blackboard.
You may filter by content area and you have the option to check all, uncheck all, collapse all or expand all to choose one assignment, multiple assignments, or all assignment grades to export.
- Select what grades you want to export and click the Export to CSV button
Steps for entering student usernames manually
Click on “Click to Edit”
Manually add/change the student’s username
Click the check mark
Do this for every student
Steps to import student usernames into Odigia
Log into Blackboard
Choose Grade Center under the Control Panel
Click on Full Grade Center
Click on Work Offline at the top, right corner
Choose the User Information Only option for Select Data to Download
Click Submit to create the CSV file
Return to Odigia and click on the Browse button to select the CSV file you just created
Click Upload (this button shows up after selecting the file)
Now that all student usernames are in Odigia, the Export button will be available.
- Click Export to create a CSV file
- Find and click on the file on the bottom of your screen
This CSV file is an Excel file that holds the data you are about to import into Blackboard. You should review the data to see if it looks correct.
- Save the CSV file to your desktop
- Log into your course in Blackboard and click on Full Grade Center
- Click on the Work Offline drop down menu and Upload
- Click Browse My Computer to locate and select the CSV file you just created
- Select Comma as the Delimiter Type then click Submit
- Click submit
You have now successfully uploaded grades from Odigia into your Blackboard gradebook.
Watch this video to learn more about how to export and import grades in Blackboard.
If your organization has opted to have an Advanced LTI connection between Odigia and your Blackboard course, Click Here to learn how to easily pass grades from Odigia into your Blackboard gradebook.