If you have more than one section of the same course, you are able to see the list of students enrolled in each section.
- From the homepage, click on Instructor Dashboard
- Click on My Students
The default will be All Sections and this will include all the students enrolled in your course.
- Click the drop down menu under Section to select the section you want to view
Odigia makes it easy for instructors to monitor their students as soon as they gain access to their Odigia course.
- Click on User to change the alphabetical order.
- Click Section to group the students according to section (unless you have already selected one of the sections).
- Click Registered to arrange the students in order in which they first gained access to the course.
- Click Last Login to arrange the students in order in which they last logged in to Odigia.
You may click on an individual student in the list to see a summary of the student including email, section number, display settings, registration date and last login date.