You can create multiple choice questions on Practice, Quiz, or Test assignments.
- Choose a question type
- Edit multiple choice question details
- Click the drop-down menu to choose how many answer choices you want to have.
- Type your question. Use any of the available tools in the editor.
- Type your possible answers and add optional feedback for each answer. Be sure to check the box next to the correct answer.
4. You may add an optional example.
5. Click on the Live button for the question to be accessible to students. If you would like to hide the question from students, turn the Live button to Not Live status.
6. Once your question is complete, click the Add button
- Test your new question for accuracy