You can export grades from all assignments, a group of assignments, or an individual assignment.
- From the homepage select EXPORT GRADES
- Click on the Export Grades button (it should already be selected)
- Click the drop down menus to select the Section and Data Type
- Click the drop down menu to choose to export to Moodle
You may filter by content area and you have the option to check all, uncheck all, collapse all or expand all to choose one assignment, multiple assignments, or all assignment grades to export.
- Select what grades you want to export and click the Export to CSV button
- Find and click on the file on the bottom of your screen
This CSV file is an Excel file that holds the data you are about to import into Moodle. You should review the data to see if it looks correct.
- Save the CSV file to your desktop
- Log into your course in Moodle and go to the Grade Center
- Choose Import CSV file and upload the file you just created
- Match the cells from the file and then click Upload Grades
Click here to learn more about how to import grades into Moodle.