Follow these administrator instructions to add Odigia as an External LTI Tool Provider in Canvas. Note: If your version of Canvas is different than the screenshots shown below, please visit the Canvas Support Portal for the latest articles.
- Login into Canvas
- Generate a Token in the User Profile
Send Generated Token to Odigia and wait for your Odigia contact to add the Token to Odigia before completing the next steps.
In Canvas, click on the following:
- Apps tab
- Add App
Fill out the form with the information below and click the submit button:
- Configuration Type: Manual Entry
- Name: Odigia Course (you can use any other name)
- Consumer key: Will be provided by Odigia
- Shared Secret: Will be provided by Odigia
- Launch URL: Will be provided by Odigia (https://yourschool.odigia.com/lti/direct)
- Privacy: Public
- Custom Fields: canvas_course_section_ids=$Canvas.course.sectionIds
To test the connection, please follow the steps in this article. If this is what you see when you click on the Odigia link, the connection was created successfully!
Please don't connect your test course. We will work directly with the instructors to connect their courses.
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.