Use these instructions to connect your Odigia course with your Canvas course.
- Log into your Canvas course
- Go to Modules and click the + button
- Select 'External Tool' to module
- Select Odigia
- URL: should be displayed automatically
- Page Name: Odigia (This name will be displayed on the Modules page and will be visible to users.
- Enable ‘Load in a new tab’ checkbox, so that Odigia opens in a new window
- IMPORTANT: If you do not set the Odigia link to open in a new window or tab, some users will experience access issues.
- Click Add Item button
- Check the circle to make it Live
- Click on the Odigia button to connect your Canvas course with your Odigia course
Choose your course in the drop-down menu and click Connect to this Course
Note: This step only needs to be done once every semester.
When your students enter Canvas and click on the Odigia button they will be auto-enrolled in the course and section they are entering from Canvas.
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.