Follow these instructions to register Odigia as a Global LTI tool provider in Blackboard. To complete this task, a Blackboard account with Administrative privileges must be used.
- Log into Blackboard and Select the System Admin tab
- In the Integrations group, select LTI Tool Providers
- Select the Register Provider Domain
Enter the following information and then submit:
- Provider Domain: URL will be provided by Odigia via email (Sample: yourschoolname.odigia.com)
- Provider Domain Status: Approved
- Tool Provider Key: Key will be provided by Odigia via email
- Tool Provider Secret: Key will be provided by Odigia via email
On the LTI Tool Providers page, open the option menu for the Odigia URL (Provider Domain) and select Manage Placements.
- Select the Create Placement button
Enter the following information on the Create Placement page:
- Label: Odigia Course (This is the name that appears to Instructors and Students in a course)
- Handle: Odigia
- Type: Course tool
- Allow student access
- Tool Provider URL: Your custom URL will be provided by Odigia via email.
- The tool provider key should populate when you add the URL. If not, please enter the keys provided.
- Launch in New Window: Enabled
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.