Follow these instructions to add Odigia as an External LTI Tool Provider in Moodle. Note: if your version of Moodle is different than the screenshots shown below, please visit the Moodle Support Portal for the latest articles.
A. Log into Moodle
B. Under the settings menu select the following:
Site administration - Plugins - Activity Modules - External tool - Manage Tools
C. Click ‘configure a tool manually’ in the Add tool block
D. Enter the following information and submit:
- Tool Name: Odigia
- Tool base URL/cartridge URL: URL should be provided by Odigia
- Consumer key: Consumer Key should be provided by Odigia
- Shared secret: Shared secret should be provided by Odigia
- Tool configuration usage: Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool
- Default launch container: New Window
- IMPORTANT: If you do not set the Odigia link to open in a new window or tab, some users will experience access issues.
- Share launcher's name with tool: Always
- Share launcher's email with tool: Always
- Accept grades from the tool: Always
- Force SSL: Yes
To test the connection, please follow the steps in this article and add the Odigia link to a Test course. When you click on the link, you should land in the Odigia Course Catalog. If that is what you see, the connection was successfully created!
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.