Follow these instructions to add Odigia as an External LTI Tool Provider in Moodle. Note: If your version of Moodle is different than the screenshots shown below, please visit the Moodle Support Portal for the latest articles.
A. Log into Moodle with administrative credentials
B. Under the settings menu select the following:
Site administration - Web services - Manage Tokens
C. Click 'Add' button
- User (you may use the existing Moodle user that has enough capabilities or create a new one).
To create a user with required capabilities, please follow the steps in this article.
- Service (Moodle mobile web service)
Please send the generated token to your Odigia contact and wait to hear from them before completing the next steps.
E. Under the settings menu select the following:
Site administration - Plugins - Activity Modules - External tool - Manage Tools
F. Click ‘configure a tool manually’ in the Add tool block
G. Enter the following information and submit:
- Tool Name: Odigia
- Tool base URL/cartridge URL: URL should be provided by Odigia
- Consumer key: Consumer Key should be provided by Odigia
- Shared secret: Shared secret should be provided by Odigia
- Tool configuration usage: Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool
- Default launch container: New Window
- Share launcher's name with tool: Always
- Share launcher's email with tool: Always
- Accept grades from the tool: Always
- Force SSL: Yes
To test the connection, please follow the steps A-F in this article. If this is what you see when you click on the Odigia link, the connection was created successfully!
Please don't connect your test course. We will work directly with the instructors to connect their courses.
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.