You can export grades from all assignments, a group of assignments, or an individual assignment.
- From the homepage select EXPORT GRADES
- Click on the Export Data tab (it should already be selected)
- Click the drop down menus to select the section and data type.
- Next, click the drop down menu to choose to export to D2L.
You may filter by content area and you have the option to check all, uncheck all, collapse all or expand all to choose one assignment, multiple assignments, or all assignment grades to export.
- Select what grades you want to export and click the Export to CSV button
- Find and click on the file on the bottom of your screen
This CSV file is an Excel file that holds the data you are about to import into D2L. You should review the data to see if it looks correct.
- Save the CSV file to your desktop
- Log in to your Desire2Learn (D2L) course and click on your course name
- Click the Grades link under the Assessments tab to enter your gradebook
- 1. Click the Enter Grades tab
- 2. Click the Import button
- Select File to Import
- Check the box to Create new grade item when an unrecognized item is referenced
- If an unrecognized item is found, you will receive the following message (be sure to check the box to create a new grade item)
- D2L will notify you if there are unrecognized fields in the list you are trying to import. Repair them, or ignore them and continue the process.
- Finally, a preview of your import displays. Click Import to complete the import to the D2L gradebook.