Follow these administrator instructions to add Odigia as an External LTI Tool Provider in Schoology. The LTI tool will be configured and available to your instructors in their Schoology courses.
Note: If your version of Schoology is different from the screenshots shown below, please visit the Schoology Support Portal for the latest articles.
- Click Tools
- Select School Management
- Click Integration
- Click External Tools
- Click +Add External Tool Provider
- Fill out the form with your licensing information:
- Tool Name — Odigia Course (This is the name that Instructors see when adding external tools to their courses.)
- Consumer Key — Key will be provided by Odigia via email
- Shared Secret — Key will be provided by Odigia via email
- Privacy — Select Send Name and Email/ Username of user who launches the tool
- Configuration Type — Select Manual
- Match By — Select URL
- URL — URL will be provided by Odigia via email (Sample: yourschoolname.odigia.com)
- Custom Parameters — Leave Blank
To test the connection, please follow the steps in this article.
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.