Setting Up LTI External Tool Providers
- Instructors can add an Odigia button to their Schoology course.
- Log into Schoology as an instructor.
- Choose your course.
- Click Course Options below the course profile photo.
- Select External Tool Providers
- Click Add External Tool Provider
Fill out the necessary information in the pop-up window:
- Tool Name — Odigia Course (This is the name that Instructors see when adding external tools to their courses)
- Consumer Key — Key will be provided by Odigia via email
- Shared Secret — Key will be provided by Odigia via email
- Privacy — Select Send Name and Email/ Username of user who launches the tool
- Configuration Type — Select Manual
- Match By — Select URL
- URL — URL will be provided by Odigia via email (Sample: yourschoolname.odigia.com)
- Custom Parameters — Leave Blank
- Click Submit to save the configuration
To test the connection, please follow the steps in this article.
If you need any assistance, please contact Support@Odigia.Zendesk.com.