The instructors can view and analyze the statistics of the students' answers to individual questions in Practice/Quiz/Test assignments within their courses.
- Go to the Concept the performance data of which you want to view
- Go to the Assignments section
- Click the Performance Data tab (make sure to be in View mode not Edit mode)
- Select the assignment type (Practice/Quiz /Test)
- Select the section and/or user
When no user is selected, the grid shows a list of questions with the correct answers. The statistics on each question is shown at the upper right-hand corner.
For question Number 4 above "Completed: 11/20" means that, of the 20 students enrolled, 11 have completed this question. The "Correct: 5/11" means that 5 of the 11 students got this question correct.
When a user is selected, the grid shows the student's answers.