You can create Interactive Activity questions on Practice assignments.
Choose a question type
- Click the drop-down menu to select Interactive Activity
Edit Interactive Activity question details
- Type your question. Use any of the available tools in the editor.
- You may add optional feedback.
- You may add an optional example.
- Click on the Live button for the question to be accessible to students. If you would like to hide the question from students, turn the Live button to Not Live status.
- Once your question is complete, click the Add button.
Test your new question for accuracy
- Click the Q.A. tab to ensure that there are no flaws in the question.
- To complete the Interactive Activity question, a student should click the checkbox when answering the question in the Practice area
Here is an article that tells more about what tools can be used to create an Interactive Activity question