By default, the questions in Quiz and Test are shown to students in the order they were created in the course.
To change the order in which students see the questions, follow these steps:
- Go to the Course Edit mode
- Navigate to the Concept where you want the questions to be shuffled in a random order
- Click the Assignments tab
- Select Quiz or Test
- Click Settings
Randomization has the following options:
- Don't randomize this quiz: all questions will be shown to students in the order they were created in the course (selected by default)
- Randomize all quiz questions: all questions will be shuffled in a random order for each student
- Select how many questions to show the students based on points value: show questions with particular points in random order
- Show #/# to each student: the instructor can select how many questions to show to the students
Instructors can also configure the randomization of the questions in the Grade Assignments section:
Click on the Settings tab (for a detailed explanation of ALL the settings options please see this article)
If you do not see the Randomization control in your course, please ask your Odigia representative or contact the Odigia Support Team.