The activity feed works similarly to a social page. You and/or your students may create posts that others may like and/or comment on.
You can feature any post in order to convey information to students.
- Find a post you want to feature
- in a List View on the Activity Feed page OR
- on the Concept page
- Click Feature this Post
- Fill out the form to Feature this Post
- Enable the Feature this Post checkbox
- Type the Featured Post Title (optional)
- Type the Instructor Description (optional)
- Select the dates the post should be featured On/Until (optional)
- Upload the image that will be shown to the users in the Featured Posts block (optional)
- Click Save
To change the order in which the posts appear in the featured carousel click the Manage Featured Posts button on the Activity Feed page
Students will see all featured posts in the featured carousel on the Activity Feed page.
In order to learn how to assign Posts and Comments to your course, please view this article.