Some assessments may include questions that require you to grade them manually.
- From the homepage, click on Assignments
- Click on the Assignments tab
You may use the drop down menus to filter by section, student, and assignment that you want to grade.
- Click on the To Be Graded tab and then click on the New button
- Enter the points earned in the space provided on individual questions and/or at the bottom of the assignment
You may add optional feedback. Once the grade is entered, click submit.
Practice assignments are all auto-graded. To view student results for these assignments, follow these directions:
- From the homepage, click on Instructor Dashboard
- Click on the Content Performance tab
Use the drop down menus to select which section and students you would like to view.
View scores by Set or by Concept by clicking the arrows. See the number of clicks made by students, overall score, questions completed, and time spent.