You may easily pass grades from Odigia into your Blackboard gradebook.
Note: This is available only for certain types of users.
- From your homepage, click on the Export Grades button.
- Click on the Export Grades Button (it should already be selected).
- Click the drop-down menus to select the Section and Data Type.
- Next, click the drop down menu to choose to export to Blackboard.
- Carefully select what assignment grades you want to export.
You may filter by content area and you have the option to check all, uncheck all, collapse all or expand all to choose one assignment, multiple assignments, or all assignment grades to export.
Important note: If this is the first time that you are passing grades from Odigia to Blackboard, then the names of the assignments will be created in your Blackboard gradebook. If you had already added assignment names in your Blackboard gradebook, make sure that the names match exactly to the names in Odigia or you may create some duplicate assignments.
Once you choose the assignment grades that you want to pass to your Blackboard gradebook, you will click on the Send to Blackboard Gradebook button.
Any new grades and assignments will automatically be added to your Blackboard gradebook. You will see the message in green "Data were successfully sent" at the top of the page.
If nothing new was passed to your gradebook, you will see the message "There are no data to send" in red at the top of the page.
If you'd prefer, you may manually import grades with a CSV file. Check out this article to learn more.