From time to time, you may have a student who needs additional time on an assignment.
- From the homepage, click on Grade Assignments
- Click on the Individual Settings tab
- Use the drop down menu to select the class and student
- Select one, more than one, or all assignments that you want to apply the individual setting to
Note: In order to select a few assignments, hold the ctrl button and click the assignments you want to choose.
- Select the setting(s) you want to adjust (due date, time limit or both)
Note: The time limit box will not open until you choose that in the Setting drop down menu
After you click Save, the student’s individual settings will appear at the bottom. If you need to make changes to the individual setting, you may adjust or delete them in that location.
All of the students’ individual settings will show up on the bottom. This is where you can search for and/or edit other individual settings you have previously set up.